Real Madrid Score 10

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by BradR, Dec 21, 2015.

1. BradR

BradR New Member

In their latest game against Rayo Vallecano, they managed to score 10 and they looked very strong. Was a very entertaining one to watch. Did anyone watch the game?

2. ariful

ariful New Member

I actually missed this game, but heard of the scoreline, it does not surprise me TBH real madrid on their day are capable of anything

3. BradR

BradR New Member

Exactly that and with players like Ronaldo and Bale then you're bound to get a few. I think when those two are on their day and the other players are playing well then Real Madrid are a team who can beat absolutely anyone. Rodriguez as well is a top player and can do wonders on his day. Real Madrid just don't seem to perform at their best all the time.

4. BradR

BradR New Member

Exactly that and with players like Ronaldo and Bale then you're bound to get a few. I think when those two are on their day and the other players are playing well then Real Madrid are a team who can beat absolutely anyone. Rodriguez as well is a top player and can do wonders on his day. Real Madrid just don't seem to perform at their best all the time.