Rafa Benitez Close To Being Sacked?

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by BradR, Dec 30, 2015.

1. BradR

BradR New Member

I'll be honest and say that I honestly don't think Rafa has done a bad job. He's lost a few games that he shouldn't have but don't all managers do that? The problem with Real Madrid is that they're far too strict with their managers. Rafa hasn't been given enough time and they're already saying that he could be sacked. What do they expect? Rafa is a top manager with tons of trophies to his name and I think with time, he could lead them to success.

2. Akash

Akash New Member

The problem is brad is that rafa was infact sacke dby his old club and shit sticks, he is carrying that ound with him and is being watched like a hawk, thing with madrid is they take no shit and expect quality each and every time, they will not wait around like liverpool did for things to happen, if hes not suting hes down the road, simple as that

3. SessoP

SessoP New Member

He shouldn't have been sacked with his record. He lost just 3 games and then they sacked him? They're a club which seem to just sack managers for the fun of it and I can see Zidane getting sacked in a few months to be honest.

4. BradR

BradR New Member

Yes, true but you have to look at how Zidane has done so far. He's really took the team along way since he came in and they look far stronger. They're far too strict, though and I think it's unfair on managers.

5. BradR

BradR New Member

Yes, true but you have to look at how Zidane has done so far. He's really took the team along way since he came in and they look far stronger. They're far too strict, though and I think it's unfair on managers.