NordVPN

Liverpool..

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by BradR, Dec 21, 2015.

1. BradR

BradR New Member

So we lost again today against a very mediocre team and we once again played poor. I really don't know how we can beat Chelsea and City then lost to Watford and Newcastle. I really do think we'll get beat by Leicester and start to drop further down the table. No top 4 again for us.

2. Jaffacake

Jaffacake Super Moderator

this is the part of the season Liverpool start to fall asleep, theres more to liverpools misfortune than brendan rodgers who they sacked, underestimating watford was a big mistake, liverpool need to sharpen their pencil to ever get a better finish than 4 or 5, they are a poor team at times, then again when they are good they are red hot, its a case of between a rock and ahard place

3. Chris_A

Chris_A New Member

Liverpool lost its stuff a long time ago. No real surprise here, that they lost once more.

4. BradR

BradR New Member

We did and without top quality players like Suarez and Sturridge always injured, it doesn't like results will improve. Yes, we beat Leicster but that was one win and I doubt this form will continue. Sunderland tomorrow and to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up getting beat, even though they're one of the teams at the bottom.

5. BradR

BradR New Member

We did and without top quality players like Suarez and Sturridge always injured, it doesn't like results will improve. Yes, we beat Leicster but that was one win and I doubt this form will continue. Sunderland tomorrow and to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up getting beat, even though they're one of the teams at the bottom.

6. Kurt

Kurt New Member

same old shit from liverpool and its fans, start the season saying we will run the title close, haifway through things go tits up then start saying well aslong as we finish in the top 5 we had a good season, full of shit, and a bad attitiude, they are chokers

7. aLeX

aLeX New Member

It's been an average season for Liverpool but I think if you can go far in the Europa League and if you can win the League Cup then I'd class it as a successful season.

8. lisalee

lisalee New Member

agree with alex, seeing how far they go in europa league, and winning the league cup followed by qualifying for Europa again would be a decent finish for klopp

9. phil_warby

phil_warby New Member

i can actually see them winning the league cup and if they get past united in the europa league, and have a top 4 finish in the league thats not a bad season for liverpool

10. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

It's sad to see them not win the League Cup and then beat the same team 3-0 days after. How does that happen? I thought they would have beat them in the League Cup, I'll be honest.

11. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

It's sad to see them not win the League Cup and then beat the same team 3-0 days after. How does that happen? I thought they would have beat them in the League Cup because I felt like Liverpool would be more up for the occasion.