Leicester are going all the way!

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by Gregggo, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

I'll be honest, I never expected Leicester to be able to carry on this terrific form. They started off well but I thought they'd drop off. Now, there isn't long left and their remaining games are quite in their favour. I honestly think they could all the way and take the win.

Thoughts?

2. Jinsy

Jinsy New Member

Never thought id see the day when Leicester city are on the verge of winning the league , they are a solid side and fair play to them hope they do it, never gave them a chance i never

3. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

I agree with you. I never thought I would either but I think this just shows what true passion for the game can do. Leicester's team isn't worth the amount of some of the bigger clubs but with passion and true dedication, they've managed to get this far. Amazing!

4. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

I agree with you. I never thought I would either but I think this just shows what true passion for the game can do. Leicester's team isn't worth the amount of some of the bigger clubs but with passion and true dedication, they've managed to get this far. Amazing!