NordVPN

how can i protect my veetle embed code?

Discussion in 'Veetle' started by Togastreams, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Togastreams

Togastreams New Member

I'm currently using Veetle to stream, and I have it embedded into my website.

On my website, when playing, the Veetle player shows the "power" switch in the bottom left, and then if you hover the mouse over the "Veetle" link to the right of it, you can link directly to the Veetle page where the stream is.

Is there any way of making the Veetle direct link stream details to not show up? so that the only place it can be viewed is on my site, and not a direct Veetle link?

I know I can hide the embedding details on the Veetle page, but it can still be found on my main page

any idears

2. Hustler

Hustler Super Moderator

What you do is make an HTML page embed the player and then over the top of the veetle link lay a transparent gif that will take care of the link back to veetle.
    Then you can just iframe the page you made. protection is then (congnito ergo sum - will be fine) ;)

3. Hustler

Hustler Super Moderator

What you do is make an HTML page embed the player and then over the top of the veetle link lay a transparent gif that will take care of the link back to veetle.
    Then you can just iframe the page you made. protection is then (congnito ergo sum - will be fine) ;)