get stream listed

Discussion in 'Site News & Information' started by Premierstreams, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Premierstreams

Premierstreams New Member

how to get stream listed on tvpass?

thanks

Angelo

The_Duke Said Thank You
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke Super Moderator

Hello Premierstreams, Firstly, welcome aboard, secondly send your request to the site admin on his email here - tvpass@gmx.com . a thread will be done in due course to steer people in the right direction for these requests, ive no doubt you will satisfy the requirements and be listed in due course.

Any more information or help required holla me in PM or one of the other mods

The_Duke

Premierstreams Said Thank You
  3. Premierstreams

Premierstreams New Member

k i send mesage tks

4. Jinsy

Jinsy New Member

was thinking of doing this myself, use to do a bit few years ago, why have to send emails the_duke?

5. The_Duke

The_Duke Super Moderator

That's the rule of thumb in general, its not up to me to make that decision, if streams are good enough they will go on the schedules if not they will be binned, the decision lays with the Admin not the mods here and the quickest way to contact the Admin is by way of Email and from their you can communicate with him. The forum here is a base in which information is required and of course the odd chat, everything else goes upstairs to his lordship, i dot make the rules i just follow them.

6. Jacksprott

Jacksprott New Member

end of the day its about what streams you want to be associated with, if you bung a load of shit embeds on your going for quantity over quality the other way round it should be and has always been here in my tenure

7. The_Duke

The_Duke Super Moderator

I would have to agree to the extent that, i personally see a lot of embedded streams put on a churn and burn site a (throw away) when the streams done. These streams get beat to death and the end result is that of a poor stream plus we wont stand for having the same streams across 3 channels by 3 different sites, its pointless and a waste of time. Its a strange thing, the quality of some streams have gone up but the quality of the sites have gone down

8. SpursCoys

SpursCoys New Member

you are a knowledgeable guy duke have you eevr streamed or ever willing too?

9. The_Duke

The_Duke Super Moderator

I can and have done, infact i was a regular streamer once, i specialized in Streamtorrent and Acestream. I hardly do it anymore, time constraints more than anything, i have enough to do around the site, and off-site i spend a lot of time with my wife and kids so i don't really give streaming a second thought, this is a hobby to me not work and i intend to keep it that way.

10. Shadow_X

Shadow_X Super Moderator

One thing is to never demand to be listed (im not saying you are) but if your streams good enough it will surely get listed, we use to have people demand their stream was the best and then decide to fuck about around 2 or 3 minutes before the event started by placing loads of ads around the streams or making people pay to watch, streams as duke says are monitored here and if it doesn't cut it, it gets binned and so does the site

11. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi, thanks for message and welcome :)

our intention is to get streams on the schedule not get them off it, so we have rules which we use for every stream and it sets an example, i have received your email and will reply to you asap reference a small issue before we can accept

thanks!