Frampton v quigg | live streams

Discussion in 'Boxing + Fighting' started by Jaffacake, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Jaffacake

Jaffacake Super Moderator

quiggframpton.jpg

A belt unification is on the line between WBA super-bantamweight champion Scott Quigg and IBF king Carl Frampton when the pair come head-to-head at Manchester Arena on Saturday, 27 February 2016.

The much-anticipated matchup sees Quigg, with a career record of 31-0-2, including 23 knockouts, take on favourite for the fight Frampton, who arrives with a 21-0-0 career history having claimed 14 knockouts

taleoftapequiggframps.jpg

Watch the gloves are off between the two fighters right here below

[video=youtube;M9K9upNU3zU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9K9upNU3zU[/video]

A compelling fight awaits boxing fans, this fight will go out live on sky sports box-office on Saturday the 27th february 2016 coverage starting at 18:00 with a stacked undercard

Fear not we have you covered!

you can watch this fight and the undercard live and free on tvpass.net as we have a stream stack prepared heading into this fight!

enjoy the fight on saturday, here is a direct link to our live boxing streams page!

http://www.tvpass.net/Schedules/Boxing.php

Cheers

2. MancLadUK

MancLadUK New Member

Frampton looked nervous here, infact he has been nervous during the whole build up, scott quigg will win this and i think he will stop him in about round 8 or round 9, i think quiggy put himself across well during the whole build up

3. lisalee

lisalee New Member

frampton too skilled for quigg i think, will a great fight, looking forward to it guys!

4. Jinsy

Jinsy New Member

Frampton is the better boxer skills wise, but quigg is the bigger puncher, i think the fight will go early and quigg will set the trap like he did v martinez and do a demolition job on frampton, its going to be a good dust up for sure

5. Shadow_X

Shadow_X Super Moderator

Must say Quigg had the better of him in the build up, i think and ive always thought Quigg wins this 10 x out of 10

6. MancLadUK

MancLadUK New Member

anyone watch the weigh in? Joe Gallagher and shane mcguigan getting ratted with each other, the calm before the storm lads!

7. lisalee

lisalee New Member

Shane is such a wanker, i like Joe gallagher but carls camp have acted like total dicks in the build up, shane tried to block joes view of the scales when carl was on, Joe shoved him out the way, shanes a little wind up merchant, really hoping quigg wins now

8. MancLadUK

MancLadUK New Member

fight day! cannot wait for this, i thought quigg looked very drawn at the weigh in yesterday, but he will re hydrate all day, i cannot see him losing this to be honest

9. Jacksprott

Jacksprott New Member

Telling you know, Frampton will be knocked out tonight, you mark my words!

10. The_Duke

The_Duke Super Moderator

most boring fight ever, quigg should of started quicker and he would of won