Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II - Live Streaming Thread

Discussion in 'Boxing + Fighting' started by MancLadUK, Feb 10, 2020.

1. MancLadUK

MancLadUK New Member

fury-v-wilder.jpg

• Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Rematch
    • MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

7pm ET ESPN & Fox PPV

Under card.
      • Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington – heavyweight
      • Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima – super bantamweight
      • Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis – super welterweight

this is the wilder vs fury streaming and fight thread, most links for this fight will be distributed on streamcentrals live boxing page here - https://www.streamcentral.tv/Schedules/Boxing.php

links can also be obtained here in the forum - if you have any comments regarding the fight or stream links then feel free to drop your comments here

have fun

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2020
    totalsport Said Thank You
  2. totalsport

totalsport Super Moderator Staff Member

I will covered this fight!

lisalee Said Thank You
  3. lisalee

lisalee New Member

really look forward to this fight - i dont care what anyone says, tyson fury won the first fight be at least 3 rounds, even though he was knocked down twice, he done enough to win, the only way tyson can get a clear victory in the rematch is by knocking wilder out, he has too, if its left to the judges, they wil give it to wilder in order to keep the wbc title in america. one of the reasons fury changed trainer was so he can work on his knockout power

this fight will not go 12 rounds this time, somebody is getting knocked out

totalsport and Habib like this.
  4. Habib

Habib Super Moderator

I often wonder what way the judges would have scored it had Fury not been knocked down in the final round, some might say the last round knockdown evened the fight up and was given as a draw. I agree with lisa this fight will go early or late if it goes early i see Wilder knocking Fury out, if its late on Fury may cause the stoppage.

My money is on Wilder stopping Fury in 6 rounds, he will go big and go out and attack from the first bell.

5. totalsport

I agree, Fury won in maximum 7 rounds!

6. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Just a quick message from me

Mostly applies to all moderators

our live schedules here for boxing https://www.streamcentral.tv/Schedules/Boxing.php are updated in real time via database and links can be obtained there on fight night

if links appear on forum for the fight, please update the OP and put the links in that thread at the bottom, so users can easily find the streams on fight night without having to dig through all the posts here

remember - visitors soemtimes reach the forums first before the main site - so its important we keep things easy for them.

thank you so much

Shadow_X and totalsport like this.
  7. Shadow_X

Shadow_X Super Moderator

do we know who is on the undercard of the main event yet?

8. The_Duke

The_Duke Super Moderator

only two fights on the card isn't it?

9. totalsport

Under card.

• Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington – heavyweight
    • Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima – super bantamweight
    • Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis – super welterweight