Could Tottenham win the Premier League?

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by aLeX, Feb 25, 2016.

1. aLeX

aLeX New Member

They're looking really strong so far and it doesn't look like their form is going to go downhill. I honestly think that they could win the league over Man City and Leicester. What does everyone else think?

2. MancLadUK

MancLadUK New Member

Spurs have surprised me this season you know, i think Man city and Leicester will have a good run towards the end, but tottenham might just spoil the party, never imagined them being secod at this stage of the season, their usualy a top 6-7 finish team

3. aLeX

aLeX New Member

Either do I. At the start of the season, I thought their manager was average and their team was okay. Never would I have expected that they'd be so far up the table at this time. Amazing what a few new players can do.

4. aLeX

aLeX New Member

Either do I. At the start of the season, I thought their manager was average and their team was okay. Never would I have expected that they'd be so far up the table at this time. Amazing what a few new players can do.

5. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

I think they've threw it away. The loss and draw in their last 2 games could be the reason they don't win it. Leicester are taking a solid lead in the title race and unless they improve, it's going to be Leicester who win it.

6. Jinsy

Jinsy New Member

The draw at arsenal might have ended things for them, Leicester out in front 5 points ahead, its touch and go in the run in, spurs miles ahead on goal difference

7. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

Definitely. Leicester are 5 points ahead and look comfortable at the top. I really can't see them throwing the league away now.

8. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

Definitely. Leicester are 5 points ahead and look comfortable at the top. I really can't see them throwing the league away now.