Can Arsenal bounce back?

Discussion in 'Football Chat' started by aLeX, Feb 25, 2016.

1. aLeX

aLeX New Member

They are down 2-0 from the first leg to Barcelona and the second leg is to come but does anyone actually think that they could possibly bounce back and win the tie? In my opinion, it's impossible but hey, anything can happen!

2. Shadow_X

Shadow_X Super Moderator

They can do it, but boy is it a tough ask mate, ideally they wanted at least a draw the other night but going to Spain with a 2 goal deficit against the best team in the world is a mountain to climb, i don't see them doing it

3. LondonRob

LondonRob New Member

Arsenal always perform better with backs to wall, it is a tough ask, but they will give it ago, i was at the game the other night, arsenal were only going at 70% that extra 30% will make all the difference in the return game in spain, odds are against us tho

4. MancLadUK

MancLadUK New Member

Doesn't matter what their fans say, arsenal is not turning that game round not against barcelona their not

5. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

A draw to Tottenham hasn't helped and Cech picking up an injury will just make it even worse. I don't think Arsenal will win the title, it'll probably just be a top 4 finish as they've dropped off recently.

6. Jinsy

Jinsy New Member

Arsenal need a miricule to win the league now, best they can hope for is 2nd spot, that's only if spurs take their foot of the gas, as far as the game against barcelona is concerned its all but over, they cannot afford to concede again, i think their done for TBH

7. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

You never know with the Barcelona game though. Anything could happen I guess but obviously, it's a lot to ask for if you want them to take down a Barcelona side in such good form and with them having an already big lead.

8. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

You never know with the Barcelona game though. Anything could happen I guess but obviously, it's a lot to ask for if you want them to take down a Barcelona side in such good form and with them having an already big lead.

9. lisalee

lisalee New Member

the thing that might give arsenal confidence is drawing a match they should of lost v spurs, but its not much to go is it, aside from the league and champions league, they can conjure silverware in the likes of the FA cup