Anthony Joshua?

Discussion in 'Boxing + Fighting' started by BradR, Dec 21, 2015.

1. BradR

BradR New Member

In my opinion, AJ is one of the best upcoming boxes of this time. I genuinely believe he'll be a champion when he's older and has more experience, better than any heavyweight champions right now. What are your thoughts?

2. Shadow_X

Shadow_X Super Moderator

Joshua is good, but hes not ready for the likes of Klitschko, Fury, yet, i do think he could wilder, i see a title shot of AJ in 2016 maybe early 2017, theres some decent fights out there for him, a rematch with whyte would be ideal, as would a clash with haye, chisora, or even david price, before a title shot. he does look the real deal, thing i find is his chin is suspect, he got tagged by white, and he felt it, he was rocked, but weathered the storm, a bigger hitter might of put him down.

3. BradR

BradR New Member

I'll agree with you on that one. Currently, if he came against a Fury or Klitschko then I definitely do think that he'd be out in a few rounds. Against his other opponents, you could see that a few punches was enough to make him start to stumble. With time though, in my opinion he'll be able to take down these heavyweights and I definitely do think he'll be a champion.

4. BradR

BradR New Member

I'll agree with you on that one. Currently, if he came against a Fury or Klitschko then I definitely do think that he'd be out in a few rounds. Against his other opponents, you could see that a few punches was enough to make him start to stumble. With time though, in my opinion he'll be able to take down these heavyweights and I definitely do think he'll be a champion.

5. Gregggo

Gregggo New Member

Anthony Joshua is a huge talent and I think he could far better than the current heavy weights if he carries on going in the direction he is now.

6. LondonRob

LondonRob New Member

We will see how good Joshua is when he fights Martin, i think this fight is too soon for Joshua and i think he will be beaten, Charles martin is a solid boxer, very skilled, i will not be surprised if Joshua wins tho, but my original verdict still stands charles win