All times on this site are your local times
Forums open 24/7 for help/support, discussions , more streams & information!
Sopcast is, like all programs, also fully free. It's one of the older programs, and it has been developed very well with alot of interesting feautures and options. It's so far the best program, which has improved a lot with less breaks during busy moments. It's fully English, and many other languages are available aswell.
[June 16, 17] release 4.0.0
* Improved the data transfer performance.
* Fixed a bug that channel will not start automatically if auto login enabled.
* Added Bulgarian language(thanks to safegard at abv.bg, vdwind at abv.bg).
Alot of great channels like Chinese TV, many sports channels, movie channels, radio, tv series, Romanian TV, Bulgarian TV and just much much more. Got your own channel? Add it to our Group, id=440.
Install 3.5.0 by scrolling all the way down, at the bottom of the page!* How to install?
Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and download the ZIP File. Unzip it, and run the Sopcast.exe file. It will ask you to install, so just do so. It's smart to close your browser (IE or Firefox) before installing.* How to watch?
There are 3 ways to watch:
- Start a channel from our schedule pages, you click a link and then it starts Sopcast + the channel.
- Start sopcast manually and select a channel. You can login as anonymous, or register a free account on Sopcast.com . By clicking any channel from the list it will open a new frame with the channel loading.
- Copy past a channel into Sopcast. Start sopcast first, then copy the sop:// url from the schedules, past it into the sopcast adress bar and press enter or the arrow. Command line Version: http://download.sopcast.cn/download/sp-auth.tgz Please read the Readme file in this package, about the usage and library dependency. If you need the stdc++5 library, download it here: http://www.sopcast.com/download/libstdcpp5.tgz Note: No need to download the libstdcpp5.tgz if you can run sp-sc.Â .
There are a few ways of opening it into a Mediaplayer. Just watch a channel, and then open url in WMP --> http://localhost:8902/tv.asf . The end port can change into 8912 or 8922. You can also start a channel from the player and press the most right little button on the right of the FS(fullscreen) button. It will open into the External player.