Andriod Live Streaming

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jaffacake, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Jaffacake

Jaffacake Super Moderator

One of the questions we have been asked alot here at streamtube.tv is how do i stream on android? rather than give feedback to perticuliar stream users, i decided to give a thread offering the know hows!.. lets have a look at android ..

How can I stream live sports on my Android device?

To access live sports streaming on your Android device, you will need to download an app through the Google Play store or find a website that can connect you to an online broadcast of the sporting event you want to watch. There are many free and paid options currently available to watch football, soccer, basketball, tennis and other favorite sports of course when you have the app, just head to streamtube.tv / choose a sport/choose a match/ choose a link and press play!

I wont make you look for the app, i have it right here my friends, get yaselfs to this url and install the android app

Android app install

How can I extend my battery life to last the whole game?

To prolong the life of your battery, try dimming the screen and turning off any unnecessary features (e.g., Bluetooth). Make sure to have a power adapter on hand to juice up your battery when the need arises.

Which websites offer live sports streaming?

Look no further than streamtube.tv - since the demise of other sites stream users held streamcentral.tv as being the number 1 p2p link distribution website in 2015, a trait we are proud of and will continue for the forseeable future.

2. LyTran

LyTran New Member

I feel using the app to watch TV online is the best, you can try via Mobdro app on android!
    Download Mobdro free now at MobdroPlus.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019 at 5:27 AM